- Permanent positions - based at 321 Exhibition Street
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 28th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
We are currently seeking Customer Service Consultants to join our Melbourne Contact Centre on a permanent full-time basis. Customer Service Consultants play a significant role in contributing to Origin's customer satisfaction by ensuring they take ownership for our customers and their energy needs.
Based in the CBD in Exhibition Street, you'll love being a part of our friendly and supportive Contact Centre team working in a modern state of the art office. This opportunity is a great first career step into the energy sector.
Origin's contact centre is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where we value a culture of individual contribution to a broader purpose within an energetic team setting. We care about our customers and are dedicated to resolving customer enquiries the first time with clarity, by creating easy interactions and always recognizing our customer's history and loyalty.
What's in it for you?
In addition to your first career step into the energy sector, Origin Energy will provide you with:
- Annual salary of $56,578.00 + super
- 38 hours per week on a rotating roster between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm Monday to Friday + some Saturday shifts between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Origin Contact Centre supports work and life balance
- Formal training provided in a classroom environment + in a supported on-the-job environment, ensuring a varied learning experience that's interactive and hands on
- Reward & Recognition Program - Entry into a diverse and exceptionally well regarded reward and recognition program
Is This You?
Our Contact Centre is a diverse workplace, to be successful in joining the Origin team you will be:
- Customer centric with everything you do demonstrated by previous experience in a customer service role including in retail or hospitality
- Interpersonal with strong communication skills
- High level of Emotional Intelligence and the ability to easily empathise with customers and their scenarios
- Passionate in demonstrating problem-solving and lateral thinking to effectively resolve simple and complex enquiries, including conflict resolution
- Driven by results and success orientated
- Able to work and thrive in a structured, fast paced and busy customer-focused environment
- Able to remain calm and professional while dealing with, at times, frustrated customers
- Have a high level of numeracy skills
If you are successful you must be available to commence on Monday, October 23rd 2017. If you're passionate about working with Origin and this role sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, please submit an application by through our system by clicking the "Apply" button.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job Requisition: 54501