The team at Caltex love keeping you and the rest of Australia moving. Whether you're travelling to and from work, home or school, or heading out to dinner, the movies or the beach, we're with you all the way.
Our familiarity with our customers drives us to deliver a standard of service that is second to none. To help us do this, we're looking for a casual Customer Service Attendant to join our team at Caltex Parklea. This role will suit those who are happy and friendly, have a passion for customer service, take pride in their work, can multitask and work unsupervised and enjoys a fast pace. As we are a business that never sleeps, it means you'll need the flexibility to take on different shifts. The ideal candidate will be able to undertake afternoon and evening/late evening shifts (which can include overnights) and will need to be able to work potentially 20+ hours per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Serving customers efficiently and creating memorable experiences
- Delivering the standard of service and retailing excellence that our customers have come to expect.
- Maintaining store presentation and creating a clean welcoming environment
- Cash handling
- Authorising fuel pumps
- Stock filling and rotation
- General housekeeping - cleaning toilets, shelves, floors
- Understanding and complying with Caltex's policies and procedures
We will make sure we look after you too with competitive pay, quality training and real career progression opportunities.
Whether you're early in your career, returning to work or looking for a change & like to keep busy, this could be a great position to consider.
Get your career in motion with Caltex and apply now or visit our Careers website at https://jobs.caltex.com.au/.