- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Sales Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Kenmore based
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role?
As the Customer Relationship Specialist, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to proactively identify sales opportunities and manage a pipeline of potential customers through their financial journey with BOQ.
As an experienced Customer Relationship Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing sales operative who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Proven track record in performing against individual sales and cross sell targets
- Ability to maintain customer focus in a fast paced environment
- Exposure to consumer lending would be advantageous
- Experience in building lasting relationships and positive customer experiences
- Previous experience within banking and finance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Kenmore, Queensland, Australia