A number of opportunities currently exist for experienced Credit Analysts and financial service professionals to join the Retail Lending Team within Macquarie Leasing.
Candidates can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and we are flexible as to specific working arrangements for the right applicants - full time or part time, Mon-Fri rosters through to rosters including weekends, early or late shifts – are all available options.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- providing outstanding and professional customer service to our introducers, including motor vehicle dealerships; brokers and aggregator firms, and other internal and external introducers
- building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with third party introducers and internal stakeholders
- assessing and decisioning new consumer finance applications under a credit approval authority. Additionally, there will be some opportunity to assess chattel mortgage, novated leasing and equipment finance applications
- overall risk oversight, ensuring credit policy is maintained and applied and appropriate credit decisions are taken.
- attending to internal and external customer enquiries
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience as a credit analyst, preferably within the Asset Finance industry. You will possess strong financial analysis skills and be confident to manage relationships and make commercially sound decisions.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- thorough understanding of commercial lending practices or leasing practices
- exceptional detail orientation with a proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and perform a wide variety of tasks throughout the day
- an ability to thrive under pressure, demonstrating a flexible attitude to change
- clear communication skills with the ability to explain credit decisions
- solid understanding of compliance related issues
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking to build a career with a market leader, please submit an application online. If you require additional information please contact Melissa.Liekens@Macquarie.com
Macquarie’s Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in: leasing and asset finance, tailored debt and finance solutions and asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.