- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking an experienced Corporate Affairs Business Partner to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Brisbane or Sydney location
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
About the Role:
As Corporate Affairs Business Partner, you will be responsible for designing and delivering strategic communications initiatives within Bank of Queensland's Transformation and Enterprise Solutions business areas. This will be achieved by:
- Undertaking organisational change communications activities that directly help the business areas prepare for, manage change readiness activities, embed the change, sustain the changes and realise the business benefits associated with the change.
- Developing, improving and embedding change management frameworks, methodologies, toolkits and reporting suites that will enable business leaders and change professionals to plan for a deliver successful change.
- Creation and implementation of communication plans for key priority projects throughout the year aligned to communications strategy and roadmap
- Supporting the organisational and leadership development framework across BOQ and its subsidiary entities that exemplifies a cultural understanding of change leadership from within all business teams and Leaders at all levels across the organisation
- Development of strong working relationships to get a good understanding of all activities going on, understand key priorities and identify any communication gaps that need to be addressed
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Extensive Communications and Change Communications experience.
- Experience in Innovation / Digital and/or Banking / Financial Services industry would be preferred (not essential).
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience in working with high-level executives and leadership teams.
- Strong stakeholder management and strategic planning experience preferred.
- Broad area of knowledge and experience in function or sub-function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career at BOQ, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals!
The role can be based out of either our Brisbane or Sydney office.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.