- Multiple opportunities for Outbound Sales Consultants
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 28th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
Origin is Australia's leading integrated energy company, focused on delivering today's energy needs whilst maintaining a focus on tomorrow's energy solutions. We deliver to over four million energy customers, and make significant investments in renewable energy technologies such as geothermal, wind, hydro and solar.
Based at the top end of Melbourne's CBD, close to Parliament Station you'll love being a part of our friendly and supportive Contact Centre team working in a modern state of the art office. This opportunity is a great first career step into the energy sector.
This role's specific responsibilities include the following:
- Warm outbound sales calls to promote Origin's products and services to existing and potential customers to increase and retain customer base
- Identify and secure sales opportunities by offering value add services to our customers
- End to end customer management and relationship building
- Identify customer concerns, resolve any issues which arise and escalate through the relevant channels when required
Is This You?
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a high performing team that will support you to achieve your goals. This could be the start of the sales career you have been looking for:
- In-depth on the job training- We provide you with 3-week classroom based training and continued support whilst you develop
- Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday. Enjoy your weekends!
- Fantastic hours 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM that allows a work life balance
What do you need to be successful?
- Results driven individual with the ability to meet targets and have a passion for sales
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating empathy and understanding
- The ability to relate effectively with individuals at all levels and thriving in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills, including navigation and the ability to grasp new systems
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Initiative, problem solving skills and ability to learn complex processes
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality
- You will live the Origin Values, led by an example and contribute positively to the Sales culture
If you are successful you must be available to commence on 2nd October 2017.
If you're passionate about working with Origin and this role sounds like the challenge you've been looking for please submit an application via the 'Apply' button below
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job Requisition: 54003