- Do you have a passion for sales want to be rewarded for achieving results?
- 6-month contract (Working Holiday visas accepted)
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Application close date: 29th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin is the largest energy retailer in Australia, and with 4.3 million customers we're constantly evolving and changing to better suit their needs. Our activities include power generation, energy trading, the sale of LPG, electricity, natural gas and solar as well as the development of new and emerging technologies. Consider your possibilities with Australia's leading integrated energy company.
We are seeking passionate sales people to become Sales Consultants in our Adelaide Inbound Sales team, commencing 9th October 2017 to work a rotating roster between the hours of 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note: no weekends required.
Our Sales Consultants play a significant role in growing Origin's customer base by demonstrating enthusiasm, energy and passion when actively promoting our products.
What's in it for you?
In addition to working with a supportive professional team, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a company committed to its employee's excellence and successes.
- Generous hourly rate: Full time (38 hours) with guaranteed stable hours working a rotating roster across 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM Monday to Friday for the 6-month contract period
- Paid full-time training conducted during business hours in a supported nurtured on the job environment, ensuring a varied and supported learning experience that's interactive and hands on
- Reward & Recognition Program - Entry into a diverse and exceptionally well regarded reward and recognition program (which includes quarterly and annual events)
- A state of the art modern working space in the Adelaide CBD that's close to shops and cafes
Is This You?
What do you need to be successful?
Our inbound sales team is a diverse workplace, to be successful in joining the Origin team you will be:
- Passionate about delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- A strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence customers
- Able to adapt and respond to a changing environment
- Able to adhere to Origin principles and values and follow instructions and procedures
- Agile and thrive in a structured, fast-paced and busy customer sales-focused environment
- Calm and professional while dealing with, at times, frustrated customers
- Experienced in a retail sales, call centre sales or hospitality sales role
- Able to commit to the entire 6-month contract commencing 09/10 on a rotating roster Monday-Friday
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
Job requisition: 55103