Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Why join Holcim?
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super, overtime and leave loading
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
- Both personal and professional training and development opportunities
- Parental leave includes top-up superannuation contributions for up to 52 weeks
About the role
Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you will support the Production Supervisor to ensure concrete is produced both safely and sustainability.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure safety and environmental standards are maintained
- Batching concrete, general yard work and supervising contractors
- Wok closely with drivers to ensure a smooth production cycle
- Complete all daily administration tasks
This role is about starting your career within in the building materials industry with a view to developing a career in a global organisation.
Skills and experience:
- An understanding of safety practice and systems
- A proactive approach to tasks
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience in a similar industrial production environment would be an advantage
For more information about this and other opportunities visit: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html