- Join ASX 100 finance leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Strong Analysis and reporting experience
- Brisbane HQ based – Full time permanent
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
An opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to provide support to the Senior Compliance Manager Monitoring and Supervision and Head of Group Compliance in undertaking the day-to-day activities of the compliance function.
The role is hands-on at an operational level and exists to assist the Senior Compliance Manager to:
- Monitor and supervise activity linked to our compliance obligations, analyse data and identify recommendations to the business for enhancements
- Identify potential controls issues and concerns, determine the cause of issues, document and present findings to senior management and ensure management stakeholders develop and implement appropriate corrective actions on a timely basis
- Scope, execute, and document designed monitoring and supervision reviews using appropriate sampling methods and testing processes
- Prepare monitoring and supervision reports and assist in the development of compliance training materials
- Managing queries raised in the compliance mailbox and otherwise by the Business Review and amend compliance documentation
- Undertake other compliance activities and duties as directed
To be successful in this role, you will have previous compliance experience at the Advisor or Analyst level, ideally from the Financial Services industry. Further, your skill, knowledge and experience will include:
- General understanding of the International Standard on Compliance Management Systems and the relevance of monitoring and supervision in a CMS Framework
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge of AML/CTF, NCCP, & Privacy obligations
- Moderate excel skills
- Strong project management skills
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.