ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Seeking a highly motivated Physiotherapist to support our complex care team in delivering client centred care to a diverse client group
• Full Time (76 hours), maternity leave cover until 7/09/2018
• Werribee Mercy Hospital, Health Independence Program
• Expertise in delivering pulmonary rehabilitation is essential.
• Requires at least 2 years of physiotherapy experience.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Werribee Mercy Hospital is a general hospital located in the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include surgical, medical, maternity, newborn, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, rehabilitation, aged and palliative care. The hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects currently underway, including an $85 million State Government funded redevelopment that will deliver a new critical care unit and take the total number of beds to 298. Join us now and be part of our team as we expand to serve our community.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Excellent communication skills and a holistic approach to client care
• Experience and knowledge in the management of people with COPD and complex care needs
• Full Victorian Driver’s License (no restrictions)
• Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Current Police Check and Working with Children Check
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Brigitte Grant, Manager, Health Independence Programs, (03) 8754 3800
Quote Ref No: WMH98
Applications Close: Friday, 22 September 2017
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 35 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|