- High Profile Commercial Opportunity
- Joint Venture contracts
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 01st October 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin announced its intention to divest its conventional upstream business, creating a new independent company - Lattice Energy.
Origin is recruiting roles for Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited, which will commence operating as a separate business division within Origin ahead of its divestment later in 2017
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Advisor and based in Melbourne, this is an exciting opportunity to step into a highly visible commercial position where you'll be responsible for providing commercial management for sales and purchase agreements on all Gas, Liquid and inter JV Hydrocarbon Contracts associated with the Cooper Basin JV.
Specifically responsible for the stewardship of these commercial arrangements by undertaking and coordinating economic modelling, providing recommendations to senior management and representing Origin amongst our JV partners, this is your opportunity to build on your existing commercial experience in a fast paced and challenging role.
Day to day accountabilities will include:
- Provide commercial support to a Senior Commercial Advisor as required
- Ensure that current contracts are negotiated and managed through to execution and administered post execution
- Advocate and represent the commercial interests of Origin and Lattice Energy in all contractual and commercial arrangements with 3rd parties
- Ensure that new commercial arrangements receive appropriate internal Origin review and authorisations and are appropriately documented
- Provide commercial support to operated and non operated Joint Venture Managers as required
- Coordinate and work in conjunction with others to provide detailed, relevant and accurate analysis of various commercial arrangements and represent these to senior management and project teams and to your commercial counterparts
Is This You?
Our ideal candidate will be degree qualified (legal, business or engineering) and be able to demonstrate some experience in commercial and market analysis as well as external stakeholder negotiations. You'll have a good understanding of contracts, specific pricing aspects, together with a demonstrated learning agility and exceptional communication, influencing and presentation skills. Being self motivated and solution orientated is a must.
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Until it is divested, Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Origin.
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Greg Higginbotham on 03 8665 7769.
Job Requisition: 54421