About the Role
This role will be responsible for rolling out\implementing Office 365 features\Collaboration tools that are currently not in production, as well as Lifecycle planning and execution of the AGL Collaboration suite- taking care to consider the End User adoption, use cases and experience in all activities.
Leading a blended in-sourced and onshore/offshore outsourced team to ensure that Collaboration tools / services are operating to expected outcomes, including SLA’s, and maintained or changed within service delivery and other IT methodologies and frameworks.
The role will have a forward thinking mandate required to keep up with industry trends within the Collaboration\Office 365 space and contribute to the wider User Services Strategy (creation and execution).
The Collaboration Services Delivery Manager is responsible for driving user satisfaction and continuous improvement in their space- creating lean and automated processes to support and uplift stability and capability.
- Ensure Collaboration services are available, easy and intuitive to use and delivered to business requirements – particularly VIPs
- Ensure the Team drives continuous improvement aligned to business and technology requirements with a focus on automation, shift left, self service
- Build, lead and foster a positive culture where internal and external resources are engaged and aligned to strategy to achieve outcomes
- Establish the relevant Governance Policies (In conjunction with wider IT and the Business) and ensure audit and maintenance processes are in place for Collaboration Platforms
- Manage partners to contractual terms and SLAs
- Ensure SLA are met\exceeded by Internal Collaboration teams
- Provide Senior Management reporting
- Work with teams and partners to implement new ways of working into AGL
- Support financial and budgetary requirements including invoice management and other expenses
- Provide HR leadership, including regular feedback and formal performance appraisals and career development
- Demonstrated experiencing implementing Collaboration Services and tools - in particular Office 365
- Exceptional organisational skills - ability to prioritise and multi-task; whilst dealing with ambiguity
- Proven people leader - experience in leading a team through change
- Strong ITIL; Service Management framework and Service Delivery framework experience
- Demonstrable experience managing outsourced suppliers
- Team oriented, friendly self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
For a confidential discussion, please call Esther Baek 03 9206 8952.
Advertised: 04 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time