ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Part Time Fixed Term Grade 3B 0.4 EFT : November 2017 to 11 November 2018
• Mercy Hospital for Women
• Plan and support education programs across Mercy Hospials Victoria Ltd
• Work collaboratively with the Learning Manager and Program leads to support clinical education and training
• Design clinical rotations, facilitate and support learner nurses in developing appropriate skills
• Implement, facilitate and evaluate effective orientation programs for staff
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with AHPRA
• Demonstrated positive bedside teaching skills
• Demonstrated time management, patient assessment and clinical care attributes
• Current TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment/ working towards
• Post-graduate Qualification in a Nursing discipline or related discipline (highly desirable)
• Demonstrated working history in Education at ward management level
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Kassandra Russell, Nursing and Midwifery Learning Manager Mercy Hospitals Victoria Ltd, (03) 8754 3514
Quote Ref No: MHW 169
Applications Close: Sunday, 29 October 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 8 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|