ABOUT THE ROLE:
• This is an opportunity for you to join the Learning Team at a specialist public teaching hospital in Melbourne.
• Permanent part time 64 hrs per fortnight
• Grade 4B position
• Identify and prioritise the professional development needs of midwifery staff
• Develop, implement and evaluate learning activities across the organisation
• Work in collaboration with the Learning Manager and Program leads
• Design clinical rotations, facilitate and support learner nurses in developing appropriate skills
• Implement, facilitate and evaluate effective orientation programs for staff
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse and / or Midwife with AHPRA
• Post registration qualification in education or are working towards
• Certificate IV in Assessment and Training desirable
• Relevant post registration qualifications and experience desirable
• Knowledge of contemporary midwifery issues
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• You demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA for the past 10 consecutive years
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Click here to enter text.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Kassandra Russell, Learning Manager Mercy Public Hospitals Inc, (03) 8754 3514. Alternatively contact Jonelle Mais, Recruitment Advisor Mercy Health on 0429 984 863 or firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiries Welcome.
Quote Ref No: MHW 145
Applications Close: Wednesday, 20 September 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 42 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|