ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Permanent Full Time - Grade 5
• Located at Mercy Hospital for Women
• Provide expert nursing consultation and liaison with Midwives, Nurses and other health care professionals in relation to patients presenting with a mental illness or behavioural disturbance
• Work closely with our already established Perinatal Mental Health Care service
• Support midwives and nurses to coordinate psychiatric nursing interventions in maternity and specialist wards
• Provide education for midwives and nurses in the psychiatric management of patients within the established Perinatal Mental Health Care guidelines
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 public Teaching Hospital in obstetrics & gynaecology, neonatology, anaesthetics and gynaecological oncology. We are a specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
• Completion of a specialist Undergraduate Psychiatric Nursing program or a Post Graduate Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing qualification
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please click “Apply”
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Sandra Capron, Director of Nursing/Patient Access and Workforce, Mercy Hospital for Women, 0427 247 541
Quote Ref No: MHW 144
Applications Close: Monday, 18 September 2017
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 13 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|