ABOUT THE ROLE
• Part-time (30 hours per fortnight) position located at Mercy Place Rice Village reporting to the Service Manager
• In collaboration with other stakeholders is responsible for enabling and supporting the development of staff in line with mandatory requirements and policies
• Identify, develop, plan, facilitate and evaluate learning activities across the home to build a capable and sustainable multidisciplinary workforce
• Deliver a stimulating learning environment by using a variety of techniques, and act as the preceptor in orientation sessions
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Our Model of Care is a person centred approach to aged care and is focused on relationships and enabling active participation in life with family, friends and the community.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE
• Current Registered or Enrolled Nurse with AHPRA/NMBA
• Minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Ability to absorb and impart information is critical, as is your attitude and motivation to contribute in a highly autonomous yet collaborative role
• Highly motivated and engaging facilitator with a desire to teach and make a difference within the home
• Demonstrated presentation, time management and communication skills and an excellent relationship-builder
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Ms Bernadette Bartok, Service Manager (03) 5247 2210
Quote Ref No: RCV21
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|