As a Civil Designer at Inertia, you will use your knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D design software to play a key role in the delivery of Inertia's civil designs. You will collaborate closely with engineers and other members of the team on a range of building, urban and land development projects.
A typical week
- You'll participate in team meetings and project kickoffs
- You'll provide design for infill, subdivision, townhouse and other civil projects
- You'll conduct peer reviews for other designers and drafters and seek feedback on your own work
- You'll communicate with clients and other stakeholders
- You'll work with people who are focused on great design and enjoying their time at work!
- 4-5 yrs experience in civil design covering civil infrastructure, buildings, carparks, subdivisions, water and sewer supply
- Advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- High level of detail orientation with the ability to understand design sketches and drawings
- An Australian recognised drafting qualification or equivalent
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Thorough knowledge of local council guidelines and standards (TMR, BCC, etc)
- Experience with QUU minor and major works processes
- Experience with 12D design software
- We’re a friendly team with an excellent culture
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are family focused
- We can offer you a broad range of projects and experience
- We are committed to developing our people, in fact, we have specialist consultants on board to help fast track your career progression!
- We have an active social club, organise inter-office BBQs, trivia, and generally have a lot of fun
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, contact us today!
07 3857 7868
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia