Inertia is seeking a Civil Designer specialising in Civil 3D to join our growing team. You would join a tight-knit and committed team that delivers a range of building and urban development projects. If this is something that interests you, give us a call! We would be happy to hear from you and have a chat about what we can offer!
Here is a bit more info about the role!
A typical week
- You'll participate in team meetings and project kickoffs
- You'll provide design for infill, townhouse, building and housing civil projects often working with our structural and project management teams
- You'll conduct peer reviews for other designers and drafters and seek feedback on your own work
- You'll communicate with clients and other stakeholders
- You'll work with people who are focused on great design and enjoying their time at work!
- 4-5 yrs experience as a civil designer covering infill design projects
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- High level of detail orientation with the ability to understand design sketches and drawings
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Thorough knowledge of local council guidelines and standards (TMR, BCC, etc)
- Experience with QUU minor and major works processes
- We’re a friendly team with an excellent culture
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are family focused
- We can offer you a broad range of projects and experience
- We are committed to developing our people, in fact, we have specialist consultants on board to help fast track your career progression!
- We have an active social club, organise inter-office BBQs, trivia, and generally have a lot of fun
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, contact us today!
07 3857 7868
The position is only available to citizens or permanent residents of Australia