- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Casual Role - Sydney Region
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
About the Role?
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the 'face' of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customers service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ's products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to achieve branch sales targets, and working as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
Want to join our BOQ Casual Pool?
If you are thinking about starting your career as a Casual Customer Service Officer with BOQ then this is what you need to know:
- You will need reliable means of Transport to travel to branches within the Sydney Region
- Flexibility and Reliability for urgent requests
- Be willing to travel up to 1 hour to the branch in need
If this sounds like you then we are looking for individuals with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills. You will thrive in a sales environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Experience in sales and cross selling preferred
- Proven customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a great opportunity to meet new people and work across a number of branches in the Sydney Region.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia