ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Responsible for conducting goal orientated assessment and care planning, implementing individualised services in accordance with the client goals and managing client budgets
• Your networking skills will build strong relationships both with current and prospective clients, families and external providers
• Based in West Geelong
• Part-time fixed-term position until October 2018
• 3 days per week with the opportunity to increase to full-time hours
WHAT WE OFFER
• A supportive team environment, mobile technology tools and use of company cars
• Values driven culture
• Competitive remuneration including generous salary packaging benefits
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Health Home and Community Care provides community aged care and disability services to keep people healthy, safe and independent in their home. We pride ourselves on being connected to local communities, with regional service centres across Melbourne, regional Victoria, southern New South Wales, North Queensland and the Australian Capital Territory.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the home care, community care or aged care sector
• Be responsive to client’s needs and design services by promoting choice, decision making and quality of life
• Demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and in collaboration with service delivery teams
• Be a skilled communicator able to engage and motivate clients and families
• Possess a current driver’s licence
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Applicants who meet the selection criteria and hold a Registered Nurse qualification will be considered for a Care Advisor Level 2 position.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current police record check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquires to: Joanne Morabito - Clinical Leader - Community Care
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0429 424 712
Quote Ref No: MHCC441
Applications Close On: Sunday 17 September 2017
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 42 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|