- Development of training, assessment and competency packages
- Lead delivery of training schedules
- Mentor line management
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 26th September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin announced its intention to divest its conventional upstream business, creating a new independent company - Lattice Energy.
Origin is recruiting roles for Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited, which will commence operating as a separate business division within Origin ahead of its divestment later in 2017
- Development of Training and Competency packages with relevant SME's - to obtain the required technical content for use and ensure that all training, assessing and competency needs that have been identified are addressed
- Lead delivery of training schedules, by supporting line management to deliver training to frontline Operations and Maintenance workforce as required
- Ensure delivery of all Technical/HSE training and competencies meet Lattice Energy's high expectations around HSE and behaviours, while also ensuring compliance with relevant HSE Legislation, Standards, Codes of Practice, Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- Conduct competency assessment for staff across Lattice Energy sites and provide recommendations for line management endorsement
- Promote, develop and deliver best practice competency based learning, across all relevant operating areas
- Ensure all training material and records are appropriately managed within the document management system
- Demonstrate HSE Leadership and promotion of appropriate HSE behaviours to all relevant sites and contacts
- Recognised Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in Training & Assessment
- Proven experience as training and skills assessment gained in Oil & Gas operations and maintenance
- Significant background in an Oil & Gas operations or maintenance, ideally from a trades background (or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding day-to-day functions of trades/operations - across multiple disciplines
- Facilitation skills, able to confidently demonstrate delivery of instructor led programs
- Strong understanding of relevant HSE Legislation, Standards, Codes of Practice, Policies, Procedures and Instructions
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Until it is divested, Lattice Energy Services Pty Limited will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Origin.
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information contact Greg Higginbotham on 03 8665 7769.
Job Requisition: 53622