- Join the BOQ Team: Owner Managed Branch – Aspley
- Suit experienced Business Development Manager from a Financial Services background
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
With its origins dating back to 1874, BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of banking products available to our customers. We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist with our customers in achieving their financial goals.
As the Business Development Manager, you will relish the opportunity in introducing high quality commercial business opportunities to BOQ, whilst maintaining market share within your area of representation. Further, you will be required to source new opportunities internally via the Owner Managed Branch network, coupled with your existing and prospective customers and referral networks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the introduction of quality business to the Bank at an acceptable margin.
- Develop and implement a calling program to target customers and generate business development activities.
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities for Bank of Queensland.
- Build an acceptable level of external referral sources to ensure sales targets are met.
- Proactively develop and maintain face-to-face relationships with internal and external customers.
- Provide an excellent standard of after sales service to achieve a high level of customer retention and to maintain strong credit quality.
As a commercial astute individual, your proven sales and business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Naturally, you will thrive in a sales environment, increasing BOQ’s market share, by demonstrating:
- Proven business development experience within Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Strong sales and business relationship management skills and experience.
- Proven experience in managing risk and meeting business compliance and audit obligations.
- Sound knowledge of the commercial market and competitor products.
- Sound knowledge of the Business Banking product/industry.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse complex financial statements and assist in preparation of detailed credit submissions.
This position will not provide leads. The applicant will need to have their own networks and be able to source business.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links.
The bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if shortlisted for an interview.
Aspley, Queensland, Australia