As a Business Analysis Consultant, you will customer relationship building and maintenance process including, stakeholder identification and needs assessment. You will be responsible requirements analysis, management, and change approval.
You will be drive the creation of the BA project and communications plans including, the quality measurement and tracking and will share the responsibility of identifying and communicating risks and issues that may require changes to plans or scope.
Day-to-day you will:
- Own the evaluation and analysis of project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies
- Refine the creation and maintenance of stakeholder relationships and engagement, including contributing to communication plan
- Engage appropriate audiences/resources and formalize documentation from requirements elicitation sessions
- Participate in the creation of requirements repository structure, and the enforcement of quality and traceability attributes in requirements delivery for subsequent project activities
- Participate in determining solution performance metrics, learn how to perform measurements, and support subsequent reporting
- Own individual and/or small team efforts in requirements engineering documentation and subsequent communication and response efforts
- Contribute to modelling efforts while refining capability through individual study and working with other analysts and developers
- Apply formal BABOK knowledge and on-the-job experience in most of BA competency
- Enhances understanding through project work of the business needs that are driven down from business case, project scope and task assignments
- Collaborate with senior resources on defect response for implemented solution, including documentation and communication
- Participate in the transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Participate in the test execution of delivered requirements
- Mentor and guide analyst-level roles across activities to enhance team capabilities
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, and have at least 3 + years of experience as a business analyst, with functional SharePoint experience and exposure to 0365. Training experience is essential
You will ideally have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
- Comfortably interacts with clients and can develop business relationships
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with partners and customers
- Process Automation skills – ideally has experience and/or knowledge of
- Process automation and identification of good candidates for automation.
- Demonstrated ability to apply BA knowledge independently, requesting assistance as needed
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with contributing to the creation and execution of project plans
- Familiarity and knowledge of the content and purpose of project communications plans
- Demonstrates ability to guide the work effort of team members
- Self-starter, able to complete assigned tasks on time
- Detail oriented in approach to tasks and deliverables
- Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 47447
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.