An opportunity has arisen for an Agile Business Analyst to join is. In a centralised model you will be required to work on key initiatives in the business, working on varied projects as required by the business. You will assist the business stakeholders identify business needs and customer outcomes. This is achieved by understanding where the business is today (the current state), where they wish to go (the future state) before determining the gaps that identify the end to end business requirements.
Your role encompasses 4 areas; Ideate, Initiate, Delivery & Deploy and Embed. Key tasks include:
- Determine the correct agile tools to be used for business analysis on the project or initiative.
- Define a clear understanding of the problem or business opportunity by further investigation of th Lean Business Canvas
- Review and validate work done as part of the Ideate stage
- Complete story mapping for the initiative/project into features, epics and stories
- Participate in iteration zero activities
- Participate in user story sprint planning and estimation
- Provide support to project team as required
- Liaise with downstream delivery teams i.e. technology, organisational change, testing and Learning & Development to ensure the user stories are understood
We'd love to hear form you if you have the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis and Agile project experience
- Process modelling and business writing experience
- Ability to work with both Agile and Waterfall approaches
- Digital & Mobile experience is advantageous
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time
- Outcome oriented
- Strong communication skills & analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of Agile
- Teamwork / relationship building skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Exposure to different project management, systems development & business process improvement approaches
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
BOQ culture and benefits:
We support a flexible workplace and our head office in the trendy gasworks precinct provides a great work environment with collaborative open space. Benefits include;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page, https://boq-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Newstead, Queensland, Australia