- 4-month limited term opportunity
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
- Application close date: 22nd September 2017
ORIGIN - AUSTRALIA'S LEADING INTEGRATED ENERGY COMPANY
An integral part of Australia's energy future, we explore, produce, generate and sell energy to power millions of Australian homes and businesses every day, keeping them going and growing.
Origin offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities - from project management and leadership, to technical and engineering. Working for Origin can take you all over Australia - in the field, as well as in the office - or around the world. With global energy demand growing, Origin is looking for new ways to meet that need and create tomorrow's energy solutions. It's an exciting time to be a part of Origin.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Market Data Team based in Melbourne and will be reporting to the Market Data Manager. You'll act as the SME for all Power of Choice changes affecting the Market Data's area. This is your chance to assist in the timely delivery of business readiness tasks and activities in preparation for Power of Choice changes coming into effect on 1 December 2017.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Process requirements raised by stakeholders and the project and documentation of these (e.g. changes as a result of meter data rules and regulations)
- Track project deliverables and timelines and flag areas of risk
- Risks and Issues management
- Manage all system testing, including drawing up test cases, running these and raising defects
- Be the main point of liaison between Market Data, the project and senior management
- Run presentations and workshops of changes expected and impacts
Is This You?
You'll need to be commercially focused, flexible and technically adept. Ideally you'll have qualifications in commerce, business, IT or a related discipline. Certification in business analysis would be advantageous. You'll be a naturally strong communicator.
You're experienced in:
- Business analysis working within project delivery
- Preparation of formal system enhancement and change requests
- Competent user of Microsoft and HP project tools
- Ability to grasp, communicate and comment upon new, complex issues
- Initiative and innovation in analysing data
We embrace the diversity of our people and flexible working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON AUSTRALIA'S ENERGY FUTURE
If dynamic and challenging career opportunities and workplace flexibility are important to you, go with the employer that thinks differently.
For more information, please contact Nezar Asyo on (03) 8665 7551.
Job Requisition: 53521