Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers.
We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Marketing is about creating the ultimate shopping experience for our customers. The Brand Experience team at Southland leverage national marketing strategies tailoring them to suit their local target market AND develops specific local marketing campaigns that are completely unique for the Westfield Southland shopper.
Reporting to the Brand Experience Manager at Westfield Southland you will support the centre brand experience team to execute flawless marketing campaigns. Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Assisting with the execution of Centre events and digital campaigns,
- Leading the implementation of key category Westfield marketing campaigns as directed by the Brand Experience Manager,
- Assist with the planning, management and delivery of the annual marketing strategy for the centre (across digital, direct & social media touch points),
- Managing the budget allocated to event and marketing promotions,
- Coordinate centre signage from production through to implementation in centre
- Processing of invoices, sales and traffic reports,
- Establishing and maintaining solid relationships with retailers ,
- Support with administrative duties for the division as required.
What will set you apart from the rest?
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who is seeking the opportunity to develop their marketing career and enjoys working in a very hands on culture.
What sets you apart from the rest?
- Tertiary qualifications or close to completion in Marketing or related discipline,
- Strong communication skills and natural creative flare,
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and computer skills,
- Previous experience within marketing (is ideal however not essential) or retail,
- Good analytical and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business ,
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it ,
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave.
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!