MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms. Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia, Hong Kong, mainland China, Mongolia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom through a network of integrated offices and associated offices. MinterEllison is known for our different approach to client services, delivering innovative solutions to address our clients’ business needs.
We are focussed on collaborating, innovating and inspiring each other and our clients. We understand that the high standards we set ourselves in a top tier law firm means that we are constantly challenged to deliver our best and excel. It involves managing multiple stakeholders and working collaboratively across offices, countries and time zones.
We take pride in being our clients' best partner, and enjoy working within teams of professionals who share their knowledge, respect our values and support each other to achieve our collective goals.
Our Client & Market Growth team
Our national Client & Market Growth team at MinterEllison is a high performing and critical component of the firm and essential to the firm's success. The team supports the partnership by providing the full spectrum of business development and marketing services to ensure the firm develops and maintains strong relationships with new and existing clients.
We are currently seeking a Brand Communications Consultant for our Sydney or Melbourne team. In this position you will be responsible for developing and managing the implementation of external brand positioning and employee engagement initiatives. This role will also have responsibility for our internal communications function, including the management of delivery channels, message consistency and the coordination of delivery schedules.
Your responsibilities include:
- the direction, development and creation of the firm's annual report
- mid and end of year senior appointment announcements
- writing and co-ordinating approved firm-wide award submissions
- co-ordinating schedules and acting as the firm point of contact for legal directories
- development and implementation of brand positioning campaigns
- ensure consistency of corporate messages across the various channels that are in place
- point of contact and business partner for our Talent and Community Investment teams, and providing support in relation to their internal and external communications and campaigns
- strategic internal communications advice and guidance, and implementing internal communications actions in relation to all integrated marketing campaigns
- develop, manage and promote our internal communications channels (intranet, online, video, webex etc) and investigate new channels that could be used to engage with our people
- draft the content for FNU, our existing internal communications newsletter
- Work closely and collaboratively with the CMG team, and in particular external communications to ensure message alignment
We welcome applications from people with:
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write, produce and edit high value content
- Experience in internal communications and driving positive employee engagement
- Knowledge of brand principles with experience in implementing brand positioning campaigns
- Experience in an in-house B2B corporate environment preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of traditional and online/electronic media
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own
What we offer
MinterEllison will support your continued development through a wide range of accessible and structured learning and development programs, mentoring from skilled and intelligent leaders, and by surrounding you with teams of great people who are happy to share their knowledge and learn from you as well.
You will also have access to a wide range of top tier employment benefits, which are designed to help you complement your lifestyle outside of work and support your professional needs. These include first class premises, facilities and support, state of the art technology, competitive salary packages, gym membership, corporate discounts, an extensive health and wellbeing program and much more!
How to apply
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. If you would like further information, please contact Alyce Bennett at Alyce.Bennett@minterellison.com for a highly confidential discussion.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.