- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia's Most Loved Bank!
- Suit experienced People Leader from a Financial Services background
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Redbank Plains Branch
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment. We support a flexible workplace and offer our staff a number of great benefits, including –
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
About the Role?
As the Branch Manager, you will relish the opportunity to lead, motivate and coach a team to increase market share of BOQ, across your local area, by demonstrating;
- Exceptional experience in coaching, mentoring and guiding your team regarding product knowledge, sales and service excellence
- Proven ability in nurturing existing customer relationships
- Experience in implementing a lead generation and community engagement program to attract new customers to BOQ
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are strictly adhered to
As a commercially astute individual, your proven sales and business development experience, will be complimented by your solid networks within the banking arena. Naturally, you will be a born leader, providing ongoing support and guidance to the team. You will thrive in a sales environment, increasing BOQ's market share, by demonstrating;
- Knowledge and proven skills in management of branch operations
- Strategic business development with proven capability in developing and implementing sales initiatives to target customers and acquire greater market share
- Experience in coaching and developing staff across all product knowledge, processes and procedures
What will set you apart?
As a passionate and experienced Branch Manager, you will know what it takes to truly connect with your customer network, providing best in market customer solutions. Demonstrating highly developed communication skills, you will effortlessly build strong relationships within the area. Results driven, you will thrive in setting your own personal targets, and ensuring success is achieved.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ICON branch and does have extended trading hours on Thursday nights and Saturdays.
How to apply?
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers' Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
Bank of Queensland is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.