ABOUT THE ROLE:
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Neonatal Nurse to develop skills in the day to day management of the Nursery. In this role you will promote high quality clinical practices and patient care and support the management team within the nursery.
• Mercy Hospital for Women, Heidelberg
• Permanent position, full time or part time, rotating roster
• Fantastic opportunity to join a Tertiary Public Hospital
• 61 bed “state-of-the-art” Neonatal Unit, comprising of a Level 6 NICU and Special Care Nursery
• Compliment and support the strategic direction and management within Neonatal Services
• Respond to and effectively manage the day to day operation of Neonatal Services
• Provide leadership and clinical support to the nursing team
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• Current Nurse / Midwifery Registration with AHPRA
• Graduate Certificate in Neonatal Intensive Care is a minimum requirement
• Extensive Neonatal Nursing experience
• Ability to act as a role model and resource person within Neonatal Services
• High standard of communication skills, time management and organisational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Theresa Arnold, Nurse Unit Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicola Harwood , Nurse Unit Manager, email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MHW149
Applications Close: Friday, 22 September 2017
|Job Type:||Full time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 8 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|