ABOUT THE ROLE:
Fantastic opportunity to join a Tertiary Public Hospital. Working in our 61 bed “state-of-the-art” Neonatal Unit, comprising of a Level 6 NICU and Special Care Nursery. In this role you will promote excellence in clinical practice and family centred care.
• Mercy Hospital for Women, Heidelberg
• Fixed term contract from 2.10.17 – 30.9.18
• Part time 48 hours per fortnight
• Compliment and support the strategic direction and management within Neonatal Services
• Respond to and effectively manage the day to day operation of Neonatal Services
• Provide leadership and clinical support to the nursing team
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 public Teaching Hospital in obstetrics & gynaecology, neonatology, anaesthetics and gynaecological oncology. We are a specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
• Current Nurse / Midwifery Registration with AHPRA
• Graduate Certificate in Neonatal Intensive Care is a minimum requirement
• Extensive Neonatal Nursing experience and leadership qualities
• Ability to act as a role model and resource person within Neonatal Services
• High standard of communication skills, time management and organisational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
To apply and/or to view the position description, please FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Theresa Arnold email@example.com Nicola Harwood firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqui Flanagan email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MHW 163
|Job Type:||Part Time|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 58 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|