- Client relationship management at multiple levels of client hierarchy.
- Business Development of up between $10 million-$50 million, driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, delivering client presentations, preparing estimates, proposals and participating in negotiations.
- Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build customized solutions and pitches to enhance revenue growth.
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 375,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.