The Marketing Manager, Health & Public Service (HPS), Asia Pacific (APAC), will have responsibility for executing nominated integrated marketing campaigns for HPS – specifically for the Health Industry – in the APAC region with a focus on digital marketing, content development, client relationships and strategic events.
The job reports to the HPS Global Health Senior Marketing Manager and will work with HPS and regional marketing teams and nominated account teams.
The role will be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Singapore.
To program manage and implement client-focused industry campaigns. Program components and activities drive to increase awareness of Accenture capabilities and experiences that provide solutions to our clients’ challenges, and increase interaction and build relationships with those clients. Will include but not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategy and execute programs aligned to the strategy. Programs can include content development, digital and social media marketing, internal communications, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral/credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, lead generation, among others
- Provide strategic counsel to OU leadership teams and key stakeholders, and advise them on communications strategy and messaging to internal and external audiences
- Support the Accenture strategic priorities and continue to build the Accenture brand
- Oversee program execution to ensure successful completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. This includes tracking and reporting results metrics and success measurement
- Manage marketing budget for area of responsibility
- Adhere to all communications policies and protocols
- Develop and manage the marketing operating plan – reflecting image, market, and business development.
- Manage Business Services marketing support, including research, message development and sales tools, marketing program development and execution.
- Work closely with client teams on strategic marketing to support relationship development with a defined number of decision makers at key client organizations.
- Understand and apply the right channels in the marketing mix- from image programs like Accenture.com and media relations, through thought leadership development and campaigns, and client centric and opportunity centric marketing.
- Work closely with the sales and bid teams to ensure that marketing helps to differentiate our bids against our competitors and improve our chances of winning. Activities can include working with the bid teams on messaging, creating supporting materials such as collateral, microsites, team books, presentation materials including audio and video, coaching for oral presentations and more.
- Participate in account planning with the client account teams/sales function, and producing strategic relationship development and marketing plans to support key clients and contacts (largely C-level decision makers within the clients).
- Identify and manage marketing services resources and third party service providers e.g., agencies, designers, writers.
- Maximise geographic and growth platform marketing initiatives
- Increase awareness of Accenture as a market leader at roundtables and major events / speaking opportunities and through working with the HPS and geographic media and analyst teams
Target audiences are senior public sector clients in federal, state and local government agencies as well as select private enterprises in APAC – primarily Australia and Singapore.
Also required is a focus on strong program management – hard skills around budget, metrics, CRM, reporting and analytics, etc., and soft skills around working with senior leaders internal to Accenture.
Critical Success Factors:
Identify and understand critical client challenges and how Accenture provides solutions
Ability to work collaboratively within a global marketing team and effectively implement in a localised fashion the global marketing agenda
Strong program implementation of multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns
Exceptional writing skills across all forms – email, point of view pieces, editorial, social media, script writing, case studies, etc.
Ability to be effective in a global matrix organisation working remotely
Executive presence and the ability to act as a marketing advisor to account leadership
Setting communications strategy and designing proactive targeted communications programs
Ability to identify data analytics and apply insight in real time to programs
Prioritising multiple activities and programs and maintaining very high level of marketing activity
Ability to create and maintain forward momentum around marketing activities
Building strong proactive relationships with account executives and marketing peers
Ability to adapt to the varied range of cultures and dynamics of APAC
Reports to: EALA/APAC Health Marketing Senior Manager
Internal Relationships: Nominated HPS APAC account leadership teams, HPS Global Marketing team, APAC country marketing teams, APAC growth platform marketing teams
External Relationships: Client employees, third party vendors, suppliers and agencies
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing and communications. Prefer professional services (aligned to Accenture’s scope of business) and / or industry experience.
Work Requirements: Will be required to participate in regional and global calls which will be outside 9-5.30. Occasional travel (domestic and international) may be needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Strong business acumen and knowledge of Accenture’s business and strategy
Thorough understanding of and skills in integrated marketing and communications
Experience of digital and social media campaigns preferably in B2B environment
Thorough understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
Strong project management skills.
Budget management and financial reporting skills for project(s).
Strong focus on metrics and measurement of marketing return on investment.
Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy.
Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues.
Able to influence executives through relationship building and executive-level presence.
Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Ability to work autonomously and independently, and as a team player in a global network.
Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.