- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit experienced Agribusiness BDM / Relationship Manager - Dubbo Based.
- BOQ is a flexible employer. Speak with us about what would make work ‘work’ for you.
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia’s Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
We support a flexible workplace and have a collaborative team environment. BOQ Business are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
BOQ Business looks after the Banks Commercial Lending, Equipment Finance, Specialist Lending, Trade and Financial Markets. The client relationships are held across many segments which include Branches, Brokers, Business Banking, Corporate, Property and Agribusiness and are serviced by teams throughout Australia. BOQ Business is recognised for our excellence in Relationship Banking and have recently received awards from the AB&F as well as East & Partners.
Your new role:
The purpose of this position is to develop Bank of Queensland's (BOQ) broader Business Banking customer portfolio with a strong focus on attracting and retaining profitable customer relationships in mid markets through the delivery of outstanding customer service. The business is to be sourced via own referral networks or internally via our Owner Managed branch network.
In this role you will be required to introduce your own portfolio of Agri customers in Dubbo and surrounding area and manage and grow these targeted customers. You will have support from a Agribusiness Analyst who will provide lending support and assist with the management of customers.
This is a new position for BOQ in the Dubbo area. It provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with Head of Agribusiness and the broader Business Banking leadership team in developing and acting on strategies to attract 'high end' business bank type customers to BOQ.
Your new role:
- Increase Agri Business Banking's asset base through promotion of BOQ's suite of products to the target market- specifically businesses with lending requirements greater than $5M or with an annual turnover greater than $10m (Corporate Clients)
- Achieve the targeted level of new business
- Achieve the targeted level of profitability of new lending business
- Achieve a mutually agreed level of business calling activity Introduce new relationships to BOQ through a dedicated and active calling program to target markets.
- Ensure targeted levels of new bank customers are achieved
You are distinguished from your peers due to your well-developed commercial acumen, commercial banking exposure and passion for exceeding customer expectations. You have solid relationship management experience and expertise in business development and networking due to your well-honed negotiation & influencing skills. Your sound knowledge of the Agribusiness market and competitors' products, combined with your credit analysis skills are highly regarded.
- Previous Agribusiness experience across both primary and post - farmgate.
- Solid understanding of general banking operations and lending
- Expert knowledge across the commercial market, industry changes and competitor products.
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
Be part of the journey in setting up a new business for BOQ Finance and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links,
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact you if short-listed for an interview.
Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia