- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader – Australia’s Most Loved Bank!
- Suit experienced Account Manager from Financial Services background
- Sydney Location
St Andrew's is a leading Australian insurer and has a solid history of partnering with financial institutions to deliver innovative and streamlined insurance solutions. Through a strategic partnership with St Andrew's‚ financial institutions in Australia can benefit by working with a single, integrated insurance partner that understands their needs and the needs of their customers/members. We provide our corporate partners with a total insurance solution which includes consumer credit insurance, life insurance and, through our partner Vero Insurance Limited, general insurance products such as Home and Contents, Motor and Travel.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will enjoy managing one of our largest Corporate Partners. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, professional and high performing Account Manager, to join one of Australia’s leading Insurance Institutions.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the client’s business relationship including:
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conducting regular meetings with State Managers to review sales performance and identify and develop initiatives to increase sales volumes for clients, including new product offerings, product enhancement and client training.
- Deliver training to client staff in the area of sales, compliance and products in accordance with training policies
- This role will also see you coaching retail staff on St Andrews Products
Further, you will also have responsibility regarding sales and expense budgets, ensuring profitable results are delivered.
Demonstrating previous experience in a similar role, you will have highly developed negotiation skills, and thrive in a B2B environment. Possessing exceptional communication and coaching skills, you will relish the opportunity to build strong networks within a B2B environment.
What will set you Apart?
- Strong relationship management skills and experience
- Highly developed relationship building skills, and a passion for training
- Current Driver’s License
- FSRA Tier 1 or Tier 2 Qualification (not essential, but highly desirable)
Be part of the journey for BOQ and enjoy;
- Discounted financial products
- Salary packaging options
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Gym discounts and much more!