ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Full Time / Part Time: Registered Nurses, Division 1 – Grade 2 0.8 EFT , 52 weeks Fixed Term, commencing February 2018
• Perioperative Services, Mercy Hospital for Women
• Consolidate and expand knowledge, skills and expertise within the perioperative environment
• Provides education and clinically based experiences in Gynaecology, Uro-gynaecology, Gynae-oncology, Reproductive Medicine, Endo-surgery, Obstetrics, Anaesthetics, Post Anaesthetic and Day Surgery nursing
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Values driven culture
• Salary packaging benefits
• Leadership Capability Framework to support your career progression and development
• Camp Australia School Holiday Program
• Thrive @ Mercy – our health & wellbeing hub supporting you to be the best you can be
• Stepping Stones – our flexibility framework supporting your growth and work life balance
• Fully funded childcare referral service
To find out more about these exciting initiatives, please visit Mercy Health Careers homepage (http://careers.mercy.com.au/)
Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 3 Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity services, neonatology and paediatrics, perioperative services, gynaecology, women’s health and associated health, support and diagnostic services. We are a major teaching hospital and specialist referral centre with the medical, nursing, midwifery and allied health expertise to treat the most complex obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological cases.
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 7000 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
• Completion of a graduate year by the commencement of the program in February 2018
• 12-months acute nursing experience including perioperative experience prior to commencement
• Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
• Demonstrated commitment and responsibility for ongoing own professional development
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills that supports cohesive and collaborative teamwork
• Demonstrated patient-focused approach to providing quality perioperative nursing care
At Mercy Health we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and valued. Mercy Health encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Genevieve Rohrlach, Perioperative Educator, (03) 84584112, email@example.com
Quote Ref No: MHW147
Applications Close: Sunday, 1 October 2017
|Job Type:||Flexible Working Arrangements|
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mercy Health provides care services to people at every stage of their life. Join a workplace of passionate people who put care as its number one priority; for both clients & staff.
|Live Jobs: 30 - View all Jobs|
|Sector Specialisms: Healthcare & Medical|